Saturday, November 8, 2008

Action Alert - Petition to Overturn Proposition 102

Editor:

I have written a petition to overturn the decision of proposition 102 in Arizona. I believe the advertisements supporting this proposition were misleading and that it is a direct violation of our human rights. Since Proposition 107 was rejected in 2006, it is obvious that the law makers did not respect our original decision as voters. Please help me by signing this petition and by getting the word out there for more signatures. Also, this is the first time that I have ever done anything political and I am wondering how I would go about getting endorsements for this petition. Thank you in advance for any advice and/or support!

Nicole Read

http://www.petitiononline.com/No102/petition.html

No comments: